Hi,
 I have an existing C# class which is generated out of XML schema, it
contains the object type. I need to serialize same  using protocol buffer,
without modifying the class, I am having issue in serialization of the
object datatype present in the class as mentioned below:
  public class Param
    {

        /// <remarks/>
        [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute("FloatData",
typeof(FloatData))]
        [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute("StringData",
typeof(StringData))]
        [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute("IntData",
typeof(IntData))]
        [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute("Int64Data",
typeof(Int64Data))]
        [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute("CompositeData",
typeof(CompositeData))]
        *public object Item;*
Is there a way to do this without modifying existing class?

Thanks and Regards
Shailendra