Hi Marc,
Here FloatData, StringData,IntData,Int64Data,CompositeData are custom
classes like below is the defination of FloatData class:

    public class FloatData
    {

        /// <remarks/>
        [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlArrayItemAttribute("item", IsNullable
= false)]
        public float[] Ranges;

        /// <remarks/>
        [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlAttributeAttribute()]
        public System.Single AdjustValue;

        /// <remarks/>
        [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlAttributeAttribute()]
        public System.Single[] Values;
    }

Regards
Shailendra