Greetings:

                I know that using a line like this:

Package MathPB;

In a .proto file yields a C++ namespace of MathPB.
But assuming I have multiple proto files such as math.proto,
material.proto, and mechanical.proto, each one in their own “PB package”,
now I want to wrap these into one larger package called EngineeringPB.
I  guessed a number of possible ways this might be done  in the proto file,
but no love.

So in C++ speak addressing one would look like:

                EngineeringPB::MechanicalPB::gearPB()      <- to get to a
gear objects message.

I sure hope I missed something in the doc, because the script the refactor
the output of N number of packages gets real ugly.

Regards

Carl