I am new to protobufs and have a question concerning "repeated".  I have
the following .proto file

// See README.txt for information and build instructions.

package HDMetaData;

option java_package = "com.example.HDMetaData";
option java_outer_classname = "HDMetaDataProtos";

message Song {
  required string string1 = 1;
  required string string2 = 2;
  required string string3 = 3;
  required string string4 = 4;
  required string string5 = 5;
  required uint64 unint1 = 6;

}

// Playlist is made up of multiple Songs
message Playlist {
  repeated Song song = 1;  // 1 element in the playlist

}

How would I write/read elements to song1, song2 ... songn    before I
serialze and deserialize them respectively.  I am currently using
SerialToArray and ParseFromArray to serialize and deserialize.

Thank You,
rhlake