Hi! I'm novice in using the Protobuf C++ compiler and I faced a problem
using it!

My server receives data from the socket, appends this data to the input
buffer and calls MessageLite::ParseFromCodedStream to determine if the
message is successfully received.

Looks simple, but there is an issue!
What if we have a broken client at the other side producing malformed
messages!
How can the server distinguish those cases:
1) The message is not fully received from the socket, and thereby
MessageLite::ParseFromCodedStream returns false.
2) The message is malformed, and thereby MessageLite::ParseFromCodedStream
returns false.

Maybe someone already faced this problem, please, help!
Thanks in advance!