Hi Everyone,
     I have looked around the documentation. But I could not find anything
that implies If I can specify a set of default values for a message if all
its fields are optional. As an example

message Class {
      optional uint32  aaa;
      optional uint32  bbb;
      optional uint32  ccc;
}

message Instance {
      message Class instance1 [default.aaa=11; default.bbb=22;
default.ccc=33]
      message Class instance2 [default.aaa=77; default.bbb=88;
default.ccc=99]
}

Here I want to treat the "message Class" as a template/Class for declaring
default values for each instance of the template.
If it is not possible to declare default values like above, can anyone
please suggest a way to achieve the same.

Hope I am clear in my explanation.
Thanks in advance.
JP