Hi,

I am interested in validating my UTF-8 strings in protobuf lite.
After some research, I've come across the macro
GOOGLE_PROTOBUF_UTF8_VALIDATION_ENABLED which seems to do what I want.
 However, this only seems possible in the NON-lite version and
therefore I cannot use this. Is this correct? Or, have I missed
something.  If so, is there a way to use this in the lite-version?

Also, in the documentation, it states that it will output the error
(if there is one) in the logs.  What logs is this?  If I am debugging
in Windbg, will it output to the debug console?

Thanks,