Sorry if this has been discussed previously, I was unable to find a post
referencing this.

What is the current state of version 2.5.0? The changes document[1] in the
svn repo lists 2.5.0 as a version that launched this past September 19th,
but I don't see it in the downloads section. Has the version actually been
released or is the date in that file wrong? Or do I simply need to pull
down trunk and build it myself?

Thanks for the info!

BJ Neilsen

  [1]: http://protobuf.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/CHANGES.txt