Owner: liuj...@google.com
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 448 by wuy...@gmail.com: failed to build x64 in vs2008

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.add an x64 config or target like other people say,and select copy config from win32
2.build solution
3.build lite-tests and tests failed with error : Release\protoc not found

I expect fo fullfill the building. Instead, i cann't get building done.

protobuf-2.5.0rc1,OS is windows server 2008 x64 edition

I check the Release\protoc, and there it is. Because folder Release lies in folder x64, so I tryied to copy the whole Release folder to the folder vcprojects, and tried to build again, then suceed. I think maybe somewhere in some src files has the wronge relative path to the generated *.exe.