Folks,
does anyone have any tools/code that will generate documentation OF the
.proto file itself?
I'd like to have something that parses the .proto and can create documents
for use as a Message Catalog  (so, gather the Message names/definitions),
and also as a Serivce Registry (gather all services, service methods and
parms, etc.).

Ideally, I'd like to have a maven plugin that would read the .proto file,
and output documents for use in SOA governance