Hi,

I'm a network developer and now I'm using protocol buffer all the times.
But sometimes I should use JSON format. I'm always thinking about how to
have a compiler like protoc to generate/parse JSON data. Protocol buffer
and it's compiler get us a clear way to make the communications between two
softwares. Now how to change it to JSON compiler? I just want to know the
idea that is my start point.

Caio,
MF