Hi,

I am constructing a message on a client using the generated setter methods
for the GPB class and sending it over the network to my server. On the
server side, however, the message fails to parse and ParseFromString()
returns false. Any tips on how to debug parsing failure errors?

I've actually traced this to only happen when an optional double value is
present in the message. Any ideas why that might be? The following class is
nested several levels inside my msg and when it only has a stringValue it
works fine, but when it has a doubleValue it fails to parse. Any thoughts?
I will try it again without the nesting but am wondering what could be
causing this.

  message Field {
    required string name = 1;
    optional double doubleValue = 2;