Hello,

I've been using protobuf for a little while, until now I've been always
compiling my little project in my normal workstation (amd64) and then again
in another one (i386) because I thought the part related with protobuf was
architecture dependent.

Today I've compared the output I get from protoc (amd64 vs i386) and is the
same (I'm using python but all outputs, java, cpp and python, were equal).
So my question is if I'm dumb for have been compiling for both amd64 and
i386 architecture. Or if actually protoc is architecture dependent and in
that case why the output in the amd64 system and i386 are equal (both are
ubuntu precise using protobuf-compiler package).

Regards.