Hi,

I've written a Google Protocol Buffers code generator for nginx module
developers interested in using protobuf messages within nginx natively.
The project is on Github here:

https://github.com/dbcode/protobuf-nginx/

Please let me know if you can add it to the Third Party Add-Ons wiki page:

http://code.google.com/p/protobuf/wiki/ThirdPartyAddOns

I suppose it would go under the "C" programming language section, although
the generated code is only suitable for use within nginx itself.

-dave