Thank you for your reply.

'RuntimeTypeModel.Default
        .Add(type(Customer), false)
            .Add(1, "Id")
            .Add(3, "Name");'
Is it the script in the .proto file?

What I want to do is just use the configuration to instead of the
Attribute, because I want to use the binary serializer in the third party's
class.
So I think the configuration can inject the class. Am I right?
Anyway, i will try first and will contact you for help if necessary. Thanks
for your help again.

在 2013年6月1日星期六UTC+8上午3时42分38秒,Marc Gravell写道: