Hi,

I captured a block of communication data from a virus between it's server.
I don't have any ".proto" file about it.

I tried to write a decoder based on the following information.
https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/docs/encoding#order

I got a problem, I cannot identify data is a string or a embedded messages,
because they have a same wire-type.

2Length-delimitedstring, bytes, embedded messages, packed repeated fields
I doubt if I can reverse it just based on a block of data.  Can I ???

Thanks,

HL