Owner: liuj...@google.com
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 526 by dusan...@gmail.com: 2.5.0 - Java compilation - Find unknown fields in ... BUG

What steps will reproduce the problem?
- upgrade to 2.5

- expected: java sources
- I see:    protoc error

- 2.5.0 win32

Upgrading to 2.5.0 our build stops working. Executing protoc I get:

[libprotobuf FATAL google/protobuf/compiler/java/java_file.cc:123] CHECK failed: CollectExtensions(*dynamic_file_proto, extensions): Find unknown fields in FileDescriptorProto when building authentication_protocol.proto. It's likely that those fields are custom options, however, those options cannot be recognized in the builder pool. This normally should not happen. Please report a bug.

I can't attach our protocols directly into this issue, but I could send them private by mail on request.

Thank you.