I have a struct representing a node in a graph. All instances of this
struct store a list of references/pointers to their immediate neighbors in
the graph. The following is what the struct looks like in C++:

struct Node {
  string name;
  vector<Node*> neighbors;

  //  ...
};

Suppose I have 4 nodes marking the corners of a square, each node would
hold pointers to two neighbors. How do I represent the above struct as a
protocol buffer message?