Hello. I'm new in Protobuf and I have vary large third party .proto file
for communication. This file also uses google.protobuf.descriptor.proto to
extend message.

import "com/google/protobuf/descriptor.proto";

extend google.protobuf.EnumValueOptions {
       required string ...
}

I'm trying to use generated protos in my Andorid app. It fails when class
loader tries to to load my class with excaptions:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid embedded descriptor
for "all.proto".
Caused by: com.google.protobuf.Descriptors$DescriptorValidationException:
all.proto: Dependencies passed to FileDescriptor.buildFrom() don't match
those listed in the FileDescriptorProto.

How can I emben descriptor to my protos?
Thank you!