Hi all,

Our company has developed a new product, RCFProto, which is a
cross-platform RPC implementation for Protocol Buffers.

http://www.deltavsoft.com/RCFProto.html

If possible, we would like to get RCFProto listed under "RPC
Implementations" on the "Third Party Add-ons" page.

RCFProto supports clients and servers in C++, C#, Java and Python, with a
full feature set across all 4 languages:

* Integration with Protocol Buffers services, as generated by protoc
* Multiple transports (TCP, HTTP, Windows named pipes, UNIX local sockets)
* Synchronous and asynchronous RPC
* Compression
* Encryption and authentication (Kerberos, NTLM, SSL)

RCFProto is currently in beta release. Any feedback from the Protocol
Buffers community is most welcome.

Thanks
Jarl Lindrud
Delta V Software