Owner: liuj...@google.com
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 565 by ay1244: protobuf fails to build on sparc solaris

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Build protobuf on sparc

I expect the build to succeed, but the build fails.

protobuf 2.5 on Solaris 10

This patch adds support for solaris on sparc boxes. It relies on the various solaris-specific atomic syscalls, so it's not general support for sparc.

This builds and passes tests with gcc on sparc. There are other issues that prevent it from building with SunStudio, so I didn't check it there.

https://codereview.appspot.com/14400044/