I don't do much... no: *any* C++/CLI - but I guess the conflict here is
that the c++ generated classes are not going to be CLI-friendly. So you
need to either use a c++ library and c++ classes, or a managed library and
managed classes.

If your framework is unmanaged c++, then I *suspect* your best bet might be
to accept managed types, and then map them manually to the unmanaged types,
before feeding the unmanaged types to the unmanaged library. However, to
your question about using the generated C# files in a C++/CLI project: yes,
that will work - but you'll have to use a matching managed library - so if
you use protobuf-net generated types, you'll have to use protobuf-net to
serialize/deserialize. And likewise with protobuf-csharp-port generated
types and the protobuf-csharp-port library.

I'm not sure if I added anything there, but...

Marc

On 7 October 2013 09:17, Barzo <dba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have built a C++ framework which use protobuf library.
> Now I'm writing a C++/CLI wrapper to make it visible in .NET world.
>
> Since I cannot made a wrapper for each message in my c++ .proto file, is
> there a way to use the protobuf-net generated c# file in a C++/CLI project?
>
> Regards,
> Daniele.

Regards,

Marc