Hi,

I am new to protobuf, Can someone please post an example of enum to string
conversion in C++?
I see that there is generated code for it (see below example for enum
called XXX), but when I try to call I get a segmentation fault.

Thanks,
Amir

inline const ::std::xxx& XXX_XXXIdentifier_Name(XXX_XXXIdentifier value) {
  return ::google::protobuf::internal::NameOfEnum(
    XXX_XXXIdentifier_descriptor(), value);
}
inline bool XXX_XXXIdentifier_Parse(
    const ::std::xxx& name, XXX_XXXIdentifier* value) {
  return ::google::protobuf::internal::ParseNamedEnum<XXX_XXXIdentifier>(
    XXX_XXXIdentifier_descriptor(), name, value);