Comment #2 on issue 575 by vivien.m...@gmail.com: Google Protobuf will not build under ARM64

I have a workaround. It build without error but I DIDN'T TEST IT ON A REAL DEVICE.
Could someone test it and tell us if it's ok ?

In platform_macros.h, Replace
#else
#error Host architecture was not detected as supported by protobuf
#endif

By:
#elif defined(__aarch64__)
#define GOOGLE_PROTOBUF_ARCH_ARM 1
#define GOOGLE_PROTOBUF_ARCH_64_BIT 1
#else
#error Host architecture was not detected as supported by protobuf
#endif

Vivien