Comment #2 on issue 588 by dotan1...@gmail.com: Add delta mechanism to the encoding

It's not exactly the same. The feature I present apply an assertion when calling "set" function(between the current and last message) to decide whether to write or not this parameter in the next "write" call

In my case for example, the main loop of the video stream will always call the "set" function even if nothing is changed and when calling writetostream only the parameters that changed from last write call will be written.

This will be transparent to my application layer.