Hello,

I want to created a protobuf based infra for inter-service communication.
It means that this infra should be able to pass any type of Java object. So
we'll have a Java wrapper class with all meta-data about the passed object
that is agreed between all clients of the infra, and this class will
contain a generic type, say T, which represents the object itself.

I experimented a bit and found out that it is not possible to define
generic types in Protocol Buffers.
Is there any solution to this?

Thanks.