Hi guys,

  I am blocked by this tricky issue. That is when I define a repeated
string field in one extension, I find there's no way to know the size of
that extension. For example:

  extend Truck {
    repeated string lights = 1001;
  };

  In this case, if you would like to get one "light" string out from the
extension, you can surely call obj->GetExtension(lights, index); In this
way you may get the string stored at the position that index indicates;
however, there should be a way to know the total number of this field
anyway, otherwise you won't know where to stop, right?

  Now this is the problem! There's simply no such a way for us to know the
size of "lights".

  I have no idea, I checked the documentation and read the code. But I
haven't found any clue. Could anyone please help me? I appreciate a lot for
any clue you guys would share :)

Regards
Zhiqian