Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 630 by kral.voj...@gmail.com: Java: initializing bitFields variables

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Generate Java class

In the message class in the init method there are all the variables initialized but not the bitFields. This issue does not propagate itself when normally used because the bitFields are populate by JVM automatically to zeros when new instance is created. However, I thought I would report it since it does not seem to me the way it was intended to be. I discovered it when I was implementing changes to the generated class to have it behave more in "SAX" style than "DOM". So I was reusing one message object multiple times and I needed to reset the variables before every usage.

Please use labels and text to provide additional information.
Java, initMethod, bitfields