Hi,

I am writing an app that uses google protobuf to decode the serialized
messages which were coded using .proto definitions.
If I have the .proto file and during run time I have different types of
messages coming to my app. I wan to be able to identify which message it is
according to .proto definitions.
How can I do that? GetTypeName()? Or I cannot identify which message it is
I am reading during run time?

Thanks,
Andrew