Hi,

I am looking for ways to use protobuf with ODB (an ORM tool). The c++
header file generated by protoc will be given as input to ODB which will
compile it to produce the db schema. However, ODB compiler needs few ODB
tags in place in the C++ header file like - "#pragma db object" just before
the class declarion which tells ODB that this class needs to be made
persistent., also we need to inclde few ODB specific header files in the
C++ header file without which the compilation will fail.
In nut-shell, the c++ header file generated by proto compiler needs to be
modified before it is supplied to ODB. Is there any way we can accomlish
this ? Can we customize proto compiler so that it can put these tags and
header files while generating the C++ classes ?