A few years ago I forked the now unmaintained ruby-protobuf gem and have
built a very robust library that is used in production at companies like
Square, MoneyDesktop, and Lookout. It has rpc support with raw sockets and
zeromq transport layers, with a service discovery mechanism built-in.
Somehow I've gone all these years forgetting to have the gem added to the
third-party page on the protobuf wiki.

Would someone please add a link for me?
https://github.com/localshred/protobuf

Thanks!