Hi all,

I have a problem serializing a message in C and deserializing it in python.

The problem is that when I serialize a message in C, some of the values are
0 (zero) or negative (e.g. -150).
Thus I can not send the serialize message as char* to python.
Because, ctype of python expect string as null terminated.
Even if I send it as array of int, then I dont know how to reconstruct the
original string in python.
Apparently str() does not let me assign each element directly aslo, chr()
does not let me convert negative values to character.

Any comment ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Mani