Hi All,

Can we use callback function in the text format parser in order that the
parsing information can be easily stored into self-defined data structure?
As we know, if we define a protocol for the message that we need. We can
use the protocol buffer compiler to compile it to generate c++ code that
reads the textual format into generated data structure.
If we then need to fill the information of the data structure into another
corresponding data structure, could we let parsing steps provided by
TextFormat::parser to callback the function we newly defined to fill the
information into our desired data structure?

Thanks !

kind regards,

Hao Hu