I have a message where version information is passed and my message fields
contain a uint32's for major and minor numbers (as well as
patch/pre_release/build info strings along the lines of semver.org). When I
use the version message type in my program, the major/minor fields show up
as gnu_dev_major/gnu_dev_minor. Is this normal behavior / documented
anywhere?