I have a need to minimize the dependency on OS environment.

What I am given is
(1) pretty standard Linux OS name and version
(2) The fact that it has Python 2.7
(3) I do not have super user permission on that machine.

What I want to do is to provide a single tar ball of directory,
which still enables  the user run python script that encode/decode PB, with
C++ extension supported parser.

In a sense, I want to avoid making the user to do configure/make/make
install/python setup.py ..
How can I achieve this?

Thanks,
Jiwoong