Owner: liuj...@google.com
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 677 by m...@jargenstedt.se: emacs 24.4: Eager macro-expansion failure: (void-function cl-macroexpand-all)
https://code.google.com/p/protobuf/issues/detail?id=677

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. start emacs 24.4: $ emacs -q&
2. open protobuf-mode.el and evaluate the buffer.
3. evaluate the buffer

I would like all to work as well as in emacs 24.3
Now I get "Symbol's function definition is void: cl-macroexpand-all"

emacs 24.4 on ubuntu 14.04

A work around is to do
(require 'cl)

before

require 'protobuf-mode)

See the following link for a maybe related problem:

http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/2864/symbols-function-definition-is-void-cl-macroexpand-all-when-trying-to-instal