Hi,

We are using protobuf in our satellite gateway for sending and receiving
data. We want to debug UDP packets carrying protobuf messages. We want to
see the protobuf message in Wireshark. We found a protobuf plugin version
0.5 but it works with a very old version of wireshark (1.0.2).  We are
right now having issues in getting this older version of wireshark to work
on our Linux machines. Couple of questions:

1. Is there any other way other than wireshark to debug these packets?
2. Can we get a new protobuf plugin or information on how to modify this
protobuf plugin to make it work with latest version of wireshark?

A quick reply would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Nishant