On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Alfred Kwan <alfred...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is surprising to see there is no post about the alpha-2 released!
> (release note was dated in February 26th)
>
> We have came across a few bugs in the C++ alpha-1 release so I hope they
> are being addressed in alpha-2. I would like to know a few things about
> this release:
> 1. Will there be a list of specific bugs being fixed for the C++
> implementation?

You can find a list of github issues closed in alpha-2 here:
https://github.com/google/protobuf/issues?q=milestone%3Av3.0.0-alpha-2
This list is far from complete though. Could you help file github issues
for the bugs you found?

> 2. Are we coming close to have the the JSON implementation?
> 3. Any news about the "Any" as a replacement for "extension"?

We'll try to include JSON/Any support for at least C++ in the next alpha
release.