HI All,

I am running protobu 3.0 alpha 2 on python. I have been trying to use the
message_factory module as a way to dynamically build protobuf messages. One
of the functions that I am interested in is the GetMessages that will
retrieve a dictionary of messages in some proto file. I tried to follow the
example that is shown in the message_factory_test in the internal directory
but keep getting AttributeError exception.

from google.protobuf import message_factory
from google.protobuf import descriptor_pb2
import protofile_pb2

factory = message_factory.MessageFactory()

file_desc = descriptor_pb2.FieldDescriptorProto.FromString(
   protofile_pb2.DESCRIPTOR.serialized_pb
)

message_classes = factory.GetMessages([file_desc])

I get an AttributeError: 'FieldDescriptorProto' object has no attribute
'package'

Questions:
1 - What am I missing ?
2- is this feature supported in V3.0 onwards ?

Thanks for the help !