Hi,

I recently try to decode a customized file type used internally, that file
contains one meta data and some frames, each frame is encoded as protobuf.
while the meta data is the definition of the message type.

Now I use protoc to generate .proto and .py files from the meta data, and
use those .py files to decode the content of frames. But the performance is
a problem, is there any decoding on fly solution for it?

Thanks!