Hi all,

there is a new group for C# protocol buffers "protobuf-csharp"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/protobuf-csharp

I am reposting its very first message here:

Google protocol buffers are planning to officially support C#. As a first
step, we have migrated the protobuf-csharp-port project (owned by Jon
Skeet) and rewrote the entire codegen to become integral part of protoc
(the protocol buffer compiler). The effort is still in early phase and
everything is experimental, but all the code is already available in csharp
branch of the google protobuf github repository.

The csharp branch:
https://github.com/google/protobuf/tree/csharp

As of now, C# protobufs support majority of proto2 features, but we are
working towards providing full proto3 support for C#.

Jan