On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 1:21 PM, William Albenzi <
william.albe...@elbitsystems-us.com> wrote:

> I was looking for 2.3.0.  Is there a reason it cannot be provided?

It takes some extra effort to pull these old releases to github and we
would also like to retire old releases. We thought 2.4.1 is good enough for
most people so we just migrated releases after that to github and dropped
older releases like 2.3.

> It is for compatibility with a thing which was already created.

Could it be upgraded to 2.4.1? Protobuf wire format is compatible across
all versions and the API is also very stable. I would expect it to be
fairly easy to upgrade if you have the source code.