I provide pure virtual interfaces and abstract default implementations in
header-only source code specifically to allow for different compilers and
compiler settings. It seems to me that I either have to provide pb.cc and
the protobuf lib source, or just .protos and let developers download,
compile and statically link protobuf into the plug-in. Is there a subset of
protobuf source I could provide? Sort of like bcp for boost?