There is a bzl for proto Java that comes with the bazel source code. It can
be found here:
https://github.com/google/bazel/blob/master/tools/build_rules/genproto.bzl

Thanks to Ming-Zhao, there is also a CPP version that does GRPC in addition
to proto:
https://github.com/mzhaom/trunk/blob/master/third_party/grpc/grpc_proto.bzl