Hi,
I have a question about assigning tags, the documentation says :
"tags with values in the range 1 through 15 take one byte to encode,
including the identifying number and the field's type (you can find out
more about this in Protocol Buffer Encoding
<https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/docs/encoding.html#structure>).
Tags in the range 16 through 2047 take two bytes. So you should reserve the
tags 1 through 15 for very frequently occurring message elements."
But if I have a message A with two fields, and his first field is another
message who has 15 fields, and the second one has 12 fields. Which fields
will be encoded with one byte?
Thanks