syntax = "proto3";

package helloworld;

option java_multiple_files = true;
option java_package = "io.grpc.examples.helloworld";
option java_outer_classname = "HelloWorldProto";

// The greeting service definition.
service Greeter {
  rpc SayHello (HelloRequest) returns (HelloResponse) {}
}

// The request message containing the user's name.
message HelloRequest {
  string name = 1;
}

// The response message containing the greetings
message HelloResponse {
  string message = 1;
}

I save the above file into the helloworld.proto
then I do the compiling,
 --- the output files contains all the information about HelloRequest
HelloResponse
But without any useful interface information about the Greeter.

Should I do the interface coding myself in Proto3(libprotoc 3.0.0) ,or
something is wrong for my config or protoc installation