Is there any possibility in (Proto2 or Proto3) generator to override
getters and setters? My usecase is:

We have field with option "encrypted". For such a field we would like to
generate my own getter and setter, or at least override the existing ones.
We would like not to encapsulate every protobuff class into another one,
where "encrypted" fields are encrypted before set_() and decrypted after
get_().

Is it possible? Thank you