I am defining a gRPC service that conceptually takes a large one-time set
of parameters, then a stream of short messages and returns result at the
end.

My head-first attempt to define such a thing failed with a syntax error
message at the comma:

  rpc Recognize(RecognizeRequest, stream Frame) returns (RecognizeReply) {}

How do I achieve what I want? Indeed, I went through the route_guide
example (https://github.com/grpc/grpc-common/tree/master/cpp/route_guide),
but it does not have a one-time setup.

 -kkm