I built the protobuf compiler and test suites today with the
MemorySanitizer in Clang, and ran into an issue with uninitialized
variables in protobuf/src/google/protobuf/stubs/statusor_test.cc.

Both StatusOr.TestPointerCopyCtorStatusNotOkConverting
and StatusOr.TestPointerAssignmentStatusNotOkConverting are failing.  It
looks like they are failing because value_ isn't initialized in the first
StatusOr<>.  When you convert a Derived* to a Base2*, it then triggers the
compiler to modify the pointer and that looks like it triggers the failure.

I don't think this is a real issue, but I'm not sure.  Any advice?

Austin