message HealthOccurrenceCount{
    required int64 HealthID=1;
    required int32 OccCount=2;
    optional bytes wci=3;}

I would like to add data based on HealthID, If HealthID is already entered
then shouldnot add the new entry instead should just increment the
"OccCount".

HealthOccurrenceCount objHelthOccCount;if(objHelthOccCount.healthid() ==
healthID) // Is this right or  I need to iterate all the nodes.{
    occCount++;
    objHelthOccCount.set_occcount(occCount);  }else
    occCount = 1;

Is this code correct or I should convert "HealthID" into string. Please
give some input.

Generated Code

// required int64 HealthID = 1;inline bool has_healthid() const;inline void
clear_healthid();static const int kHealthIDFieldNumber = 1;inline
::google::protobuf::int64 healthid() const;inline void
set_healthid(::google::protobuf::int64 value);